If you feel like you don’t have enough time during the week to cook, set aside a couple hours on Sunday to prepare some food. Buy a set of glass tupperware from Target or Walmart to keep in your fridge. I suggest glass instead of plastic because 1. it is better for the environment and 2. you will save yourself money in the long run. Here are a few ideas of foods that you can prepare:
– Steel Cut Oats (takes 30 minutes on the stove)
– Wild Rice/ Brown Rice/Quinoa (30 min)
– Protein bars (25 min)
– Chicken breasts (marinade for an hour, takes 20 minutes to cook)
– Hard boiled eggs (15 min)
– Cut up all your vegetables
All of these can be cooked at the same time!! This should take you less than an hour and a half.
Make your life easier, prepare ahead of time.